photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ballenisles, Palm Beach Gardens












Ballenisles in Palm Beach Florida is breathtakingly beautiful. I never seen such a place with beautiful well manicured landscape everywhere your eyes could see.  It is truly a paradise on earth.

Steven had a tennis tournament over there and while I was watching him which he won victoriously  playing against the Canadian team double and single; I was taking the time to take pictures of the surrounding.


I have not posted anything like craft, cooking as often lately. To be honest, I am in a transition of becoming a full time photographer. I am happy that I am picking up a client here and there for the last 2 months. So I am spending my time on marketing and advertising  this new hobby turned business now a days. I never knew that taking pictures of people can be so much fun and joyful to me. I love the interaction and being outdoor on a photo assignment.

Also, our new home is under renovation. There is so much going on with the new home right now. It is overwhelming for both of us, especially Steven.

I can't wait to settle in the new home and ready for spring and summer time. 

~~~oo00oo~~~~

Thank you so much for reading!
Have a wonderful week-end Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!