photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thinking of You




'What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. 
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
-Helen Keller-



you were once brought a rainbow
everyday,
appeared on the horizon of my deepest soul
I, danced in colors
of your love, sorrow and tears
we swam to the end of the  universe
 giggling amongst stars
running through the valley of thunder
bare feet smothered with
rain fell  on our body
 
that was  a decade a go
today
I am seeing  your smile
behind the curtain of a thin lace
covers 
the aging face of mine

"what if.........."
a soft voice gently whispering in 
my ear

"what if......."
a soft sweet voice rushing in from the bottom of my feet 
to the tip of my hair

my eyes wide open

there is no one there, but my breathe
do you hear me?
                                                                       















This post is dedicated to a long lost people who used to be a part of our lives, whom used to have a special place in our heart, whom  smile, anger and laughter was once a part of ours. They exit from our presence for once and for all for what ever reason and no where to be seen again.  
I still remember them as yesterday. I smile for their tender care and kind and I let go the painful history we have spent in between. 
In my heart they come and go; but they are always there still in me.

~~~o0o~~~

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great week end Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!