photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Astrid & Lil' Lila

Trying to take picture of a young child is sometime can be a challenged especially when the child is very active. 

I found out that when you do not stress yourself by trying to have the child be still when the child is totally not into it but running around is turned out to be much easier job. I just told Astrid, the Mom to smile and interact with the child as long as possible. The result turned out to be  prettier than I thought it would be. When I tried to capture the right moment of Mom and her daughter I shot with multiple shoot mode. 

I love capturing a special moment of a mother and her child especially when she is expecting. And seeing these images is truly making me happy. 


I DIY the little teepee for them to pose in front of. And I am liking it very much. I am planning to make more teepees with different material tent for in the future photo session. And it is quite easy to create. (here)









Thank you so much for stopping by, and
happy Sunday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!