photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, November 2, 2014

BUCK & DESSY // Miami, Florida // Part Three {the end}

While Buck and Dessy were here; we took them to our home in Florida for a couple of days. Steven treated us to see an NBA game in Miami. My son Buck loves basketball game. So we were thrilled to spend time in Miami and watching the game. It was so much fun watching Miami Heat played against Washington Wizards. My son was so excited that I could see it on his face. He lives in Jakarta, Indonesia so he could not watch the game alive as often as he wanted to. So this is one of the highlights of his trip. As for me this is my first NBA game as well.  And I loved it. The energy was electrifying. I would want to watch another NBA game alive in the future.

The experiences with my son and Dessy at home was lovely. My son has grown in to a man. I do not get to see Buck often as he lives across the globe from us. Therefore when he is sitting next to me, I can not stop staring at him. He is a handsome man. His face features are so beautiful; his eye brows, lips, and nose are so unique and different in a handsome way. I almost could not believe that he is my son. Occasionally I hug him for no reason. And I love his voice saying I love you while kissing my shoulder when we were hugging. I think it is important to show love to your children. I don't care what others might think if they saw us; I just wanted my son to know that I love and miss him.

I never imagine the day is coming for me to see that my little boy is in love and another girl is in love with him. I can't describe the feeling; I am happy for him to see him glowing like this. I wish him a happiness in what ever decision he is making for himself.
 


I feel blessed to have Steven as my husband. His understanding is beyond my expectation. I must admit that because of him everything in my life seems to be happy and brighter. He is a kind, gentle man who always wanted to help and have a good advise to any one who knew him.

Very nice......!!



We were having drinks and snacks at Tropical Cafe in South Beach Miami when a Guy with two Parrots came to put the birds on Dessy's and Buck's shoulder. And took pictures. I can't help myself to snap some photos of them too.



Hey, I want to be photographed too!

Ahh....what a sweet pictures. It is a little out of focus.


On the way to American Airline Arena to watch the NBA game. Testing my camera to snap a picture of Miami skyline.



A mother and a son moment at the game.

The face only a mother could love.




On our last day in Florida, we were surprised by the gifts given by my son and Dessy as a thank you from them to us. They knew they did not have time to get us anything as that day we are flying back to New York and the next day early morning is their flight back to Jakarta, Indonesia.  Something that they do not have to do but we are happy for their kind gesture as a thank you to us.

In the plane on the way to New York, I held my son's arm for as long as I could knowing I might not seeing him in a long time.

This morning  I got a text message saying, mom we arrived safely and in the car on the way home.
Thank you God for protecting my son!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice Sunday evening Everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!