photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, December 1, 2014

Adriana & Mikey //Children Holiday Photography//


How adorable are these two siblings. My love taking pictures of children always so much fun and I can never get enough  trying to capture children's candied images. They are not the easiest to photograph but somehow I enjoy them a lot. 

Prior to the session I came up with the christmas lighting as a background. I love how the lights became a dapple of circular lights looking from a distance. I too must come up with creative props all the time. I do not want to give my clients with the same props for each session. It must be a little different one session than the other. That 'noel' sign I made from scratch. The tutorial is here.




I love the decorative bird cage I got from Michaels with the vintage christmas ornament balls in it. It is pretty to use it as a prop.

Thank you so much for looking. I hope you had a fantastic day today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!