photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, January 9, 2015

Dainty Water Color Flowers Practiced

This morning I practiced my water color flowers technique.  This year I am hoping that I will get into water color more and enroll myself to a water color flower class.  But these simple images were painted hands free. And I love when it is freely without any trace of pencil and I like it when I just use my imagination to create the shape of leaves, flower bud, flower petals, etc. I found it painting with water color is very soothing and I enjoy it so much.

So do you know what I am planning to do with these parts of bouquet of flowers? You will see it in a few days as to what they will becoming into. 

I posted about my water color art before and you can see them here, and here. These butterflies I painted using acrylics, here.









These water colors medium is not the best one. They are the cheapest and I use it to practice. The colors are not as vibrant as the good brand of water color like Holbein, etc.  If I am using it to display I will use the good brand of water color. The colors are much more beautiful.



You can learn on how to paint flowers on youtube, here and here. And you can check out my first youtube water color tutorial on how to paint a sun flower; here. I know it is not perfect and my skill was not like what I wanted to be as it was the beginning of my water color art. But I am happy I did and post it on youtube.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a wonderful week end!

~~~ o0o~~~

P.S.; If you wanted to follow me through FB please follow me at my FB page here.
And if you wish to follow me through Google, please follow me here
I am going to delete the FB page on this blog sometime in the future as I have another one that I have created - complete story and as to why I am switching the FB page please read; here.


2 comments:

  1. I don't think you need to take any classes at all... your Raw and Natural Talent for doing these exquisite water color Paintings is Superb and not influenced by someone else's interpretation of how it should be done. I say just keep doing what you do so Joyfully, your Passion for it shows in the End Result being so Magnificent! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweetest comment. You are absolutely right. Sometimes one need to have one's style and just develop that one unique style. Thank you so much Dawn..? Hope you had a great week end.

      Ellya

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!