photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Easy Print DIY Gift Wrap


Since I can remember I always love wrapping a gift. From choosing the paper gift wrap to tying the ribbon - I love the whole process of gift wrapping.

Today I am going to show you on how to create your own gift wrap.

It is started out with the paper and I am sure you have these papers from when you shop at a department store to wrap a fragile item.  I always keep them when unwrapped my purchased item as I need it to wrap stuff that I am selling on ebay or etsy.

I then draw a print using sharpie or gouache on them. Just use your imagination and start doodling around. Or you can find an idea about what to draw (here) on my Pinterest print collection.




I did these prints using black and gold sharpie.

And I did this using gouache paint. Gouache is a water base paint and it is more opaque than water color.

I got the ribbons from Michael art store at a Dollar bin. I can't get enough of these ribbons. They are perfect for experimenting with gift wrap idea as they are inexpensive. I then inserted a dried rose, or any dried flowers and silk flowers.
More of my DIY gift wrap idea are here and here.






I hope you like my DIY gift wrap print.
And thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!