photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Beaded Tassel Necklace and Bracelets {All DIY}

I created these necklaces and bracelets a while a go. But the more I own them the more I like them. It was inspired by Anthropologie. It started out with the tassel necklace on the right. The white vintage  beaded strand necklace bought from Ebay. I just added the tassels on the necklace. I recently wore them in Puerto Rico and I got so many compliments on the necklace. Then I created the bracelets. 

The embroidery thread strand necklaces are also fun. You can create them here. These necklaces and bracelets are so much fun to wear during summer and around the beach area.






Thank you so much for looking!

~~~o0o~~~ 


P.S.; If you wanted to follow CuriositaEllya through FB please follow at my FB page here.
And if you wish to follow CuriositaEllya through Google, please follow me here
I am going to delete the FB page on this blog sometime in the future as I have another one that I have created - complete story and as to why I am switching the FB page please read; here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!