photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, March 21, 2015

//Water Color Perfumes//

I have been painting water color perfumes these days. To me, this activity is very addictive - especially my health condition is not allowing me to do any strenuous activity right now and I must keep my heart rate does not go above 140/150. This is not good because even when I do an activity around the house like doing laundry, make up the bed, going up and down the steps in the house - the defibrillator can go off easily which happened to me a couple of times in the last couple of months or so. For you whom are not familiar with this device which the Dr. planted on my chest - when it goes off it was like you were electrocuted with a high voltage electric in your chest for a second. It is not fun. As a result of this I had a small procedure done a few days a go called 'ablation'. It was a simple procedure but now I must rest for about two weeks. And this water color painting activity is perfect for my health condition right now.

I don't know why but I really love painting using water color medium - especially on a pretty perfume images. I am imagining the water color perfume will be perfect on a vanity a long with other pretty make up items for a display. Also they are pretty to hang on a wall as a group. 

As you can see I have painted a few of Shalimars, Chanels, Chloes and I am in the middle of a commission work for a Dior "Diorissimo. "Thank you for the order Ine - I think you will like it!" Ine is one of my good friend from back when we were living in Jakarta, Indonesia. But now she lives all over the globe; Italy, Bali and Australia. I know she is a very lucky girl.

The vanity I picked up and bought from Craiglists. Although it looks beat up and old I see there is a huge  potential on this vanity when I am done  repaint them this spring/summer. I can't wait to get my hands dirty on this vanity real quick to make it pretty. So far it does the job greatly as it has two deep drawers in the bottom where I can put bigger cosmetic stuff. And  above it - it has two smaller drawers. So it is practical and functional.

So let's take a look the water color perfume images I created so far. Let me warn you that there will be tons of images as I can not decide which goes on the post as they are all pretty.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for looking!

















Once again - thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!