photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, April 16, 2015

// Fresh Cut Flowers // STOCK FLOWERS //

Do you have a favorite room in your home? I do. 
I can not get enough taking pictures of this living room. May be because the room  gets a lot of natural light so it is always easy to photograph. Truth is we rarely sit in this area. You know this is not a place where we hang out. There is another room where family, Steven and I can relax and watch tv. 

The reason I wanted to take pictures is because there will be a mantel very soon. And I am super excited about it. As you can see there is no mantel right now. And it has been a year since we moved in. But then I really wanted to take pictures of the 'Stock flowers' in the vase. They are so pretty.

Here are more pictures of stock flowers, here. Aren't those gorgeous flowers?

And here are pictures stock flowers in my living room.







I really love these flowers and after 2 days in a vase the stem curve out from above the rim of the vase, creates a beautiful shape of the whole flowers. It is perfect and pretty as a center piece with a wide rim opening vase.

You see here is THE fire place without a mantel.

And this is the inspiration is from. Keep my fingers crossed so it will be as below inspiration picture. Found this through One Kings Lane and saved it to my phone. Thank God that Steven my husband loves it. You know it is so hard to find something that we both agreed when decorating the home. But this one was  easy; as soon as I showed him, he agreed.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!