photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, April 4, 2015

//The Beauty and Elegance of Chanel Perfume & Art//

I have been painting art for almost 20 years now but now I never feel so happy and enjoy painting a bottle of perfume using water color.

I think a bottle of perfume is the most elegance, feminine and prettiest cosmetic a woman could have. I love perfume very much. May be that is why I enjoy painting them. 

Also, this perfume art - when framed and display it right can be a good decor item in your bedroom, powder room or home office or even in a bathroom. The simplicity of this perfume illustration exude elegance and prettiness to any room while  it is easy to decorate with other decor items in the room. And the bold statement of the object (the bottle of perfume itself) plus the painterly water color lines and color speaks volume about the personality of the owner of this art; feminine, beauty and elegance.

I have painted about 17  bottle perfumes and I am going to put them on my Etsy store for sale but I need to get them photograph just right and it is not easy to do that.

Meantime you can view the elegance chanel bottle perfume art I painted recently and displayed with other chanel perfumes a long with the lovely pink ranunculus flower.

 










So what do you think of the water color Chanel perfume art?
And thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great! It sounds good. Thanks for sharing..
    Wall Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Jizan Perfumes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!