photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Water Color Perfume Arts

What started just an experiment turned to be a hobby and a small business. I love how these watercolor perfume arts being displayed and add elegance and beauty to a room. Although these arts are not for everyone, I know someone who is feminine, delicate and elegance would like to have one of their personal room to be decorated by these arts. And of course this person must like perfumes.

Well, these arts are now available at my Etsy store, here.

I am selling only an original art, so these arts are very limited and none of them are a like although I might have painted them twice or three times of the same perfume.

I will keep adding more perfumes as I do enjoy very much painting them.








Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!