photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, June 15, 2015

//Photography Styling with Food (French Macarons)//

I love taking pictures of food that I cooked. But styling them so that the picture that I have taken looks pretty is a whole lot another level.

Although I am not the expert in this area; it is always a good idea to look or search for an inspirations like from the pinterest.com.

Here I wanted the macarons to be photographed with a cup of tea in a pretty vintage cup.

Generally, there are tons of idea on how to style them. First of all, you need to decide the background. It can be on a table or like what I did on a piece of white washed wood. Then you need different type of flowers or branches with leaves. It all depends on how you want them to be photographed with. I knew I wanted them with different colors of flowers. Again, you can search on pinterest for these ideas.

With all of those elements on hand; I just started to have fun on photographing them. And basically I just play around with the flowers and the subjects to see how they photograph together. I can remove the plate or the cup of tea all together. I just re arranged the flower placements. I can go on and on and try different settings.

I also try different composition when snap the pictures. It help to put your photos on the instagram since it has to be a square size picture.












So what do you think? 
I love how these pictures turned out to be. But most important I had so much fun photographed them.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!