photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

//Grouping My Water Color Perfume Arts//

When I was starting painted the water color perfume arts, I had a vision that the arts will be pretty to hang on the wall as a group like 6, 8 or even more. Since they are small in size grouping is one way to create a dramatic and beautiful gallery wall. The illustrations are feminine and easy to please the eye for people to look at. And since these are all perfumes as a subject - it is better to hang them somewhere in a home studio, home office, craft room, powder room, wardrobe room and a bed room.

Just a suggestion - when you have a simple art like these it is better to frame them with a simple frame. An alternative to frame a group art like this is you can do a DIY. Find a cheap frame in a thrift store with the same size and spray painted them all with the same color. I love gold or white - you can choose a color as well to unite them all. I know when scouring a thrift store for a frame they do not come in the same style frame but give it a coat of same color of spray paint will do and unite them all together. The other alternative is buying a certificate frame at an art store in Michael then spray paint them all.

I found mine at a thrift store in Florida near our home in Delray - they are an antique metal frame. I think you know the frames I am talking about, the one that your grandma used to own. Yes that's the one!

Here I grouped them together in my craft/sewing/studio.

For more arts please check them out, here.










Happy Thursday Everyone and thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!