photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, July 30, 2015

//Paris Trip Part One - Our 10th Anniversary//

I can't wait to share our trip to Paris a few days a go. We spent 6 days in the beautiful city of Paris to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. 

Prior to the trip - Steven has booked a restaurant  to celebrate our 10th anniversary in Paris. But upon arrival I suggested that we take a dinner boat cruise so that was what we did. It was a beautiful evening cruising a long the Seine river while having dinner and live piano on board the boat. I really recommend that if you ever visited Paris please take this dinner river boat cruise. You will not be disappointed. I think the best time to do it is during summer like we did in mid July where the sun goes down by about 10 pm. The most beautiful part about the trip was that the boat goes a long the Seine river where all the important historic building situated a long the Seine river and with the sun set about 8 or 9 pm it was the most romantic scene to be witnessed this dramatic view especially when the boat reached the Eiffel Tower. From a distance she is starting to show off her twinkling light. It was just beautiful.

There are a few companies that does this kind a tour. We took the Bateaux Muches one (here).

I did not take many pictures although I brought the camera with me. And when I took some shots I had forgotten to change the setting. So all pictures came out grainy and not what I wanted then I realize the mistake I made. This happened with me on numerous occasions - when I got very excited I forget to change the setting as I always take picture during sunny day.

So let's take a look at those pictures.






Since I took so many pictures on this trip - I decided the best way to post them all was to divide them in four categories or 4 parts; Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four. So the story will be continued to Part Two.


Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!