photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, August 28, 2015

//Job Commissioned Arts//

Here are 6 water color flowers and 8 water color perfume  arts especially made for a client. 

I always enjoy working for a job commission. I always extra careful in painting them because I wanted my passion shows on the art it self. 

These arts are very easy and casual for a bedroom, home office or even powder room.

When my client does not know where to frame them - I always try to help them to find a reasonable art frames on line. Or since they already spent a good amount on the arts itself - I try to help them to do a DIY (Do It Yourself) solution. This is a cheaper way to create a beautiful frame without breaking the bank as you know, framing can be costly.

I thought I am sharing these arts with you.



She wanted 8 water color Chanel perfumes. 4 for her and the other 4 are for her sister who lives overseas. So I painted 2 each of the same perfume.







She wanted 6 water color flowers. Painting flowers can be costly because you have to buy fresh flowers in order to paint them. Some of these I bought for my own personal use then I painted them






Thank you so much for reading.
Have a great week end Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!