photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Neon Pink Outfit

Last night was Michelle Buster's birthday party ! We always love to go to Michelle's party because of 3 things, the food is always delicious {Michelle is a cheese importer and the varieties of cheeses she serves are always insanely delicious at her party}, the guests are always young, fun and friendly, and last; Michelle is a lovely person. I like Michelle a lot ! So tonight we knew it won't be any different than her last parties. Except it held at a restaurant and bar in Williamsburg,Brooklyn.

But on Friday a day before yesterday,   I went to a prestigious "Vintage Clothing Show" in Manhattan and  bought 2 vintage tops and a pair of earrings.  So last night I decided to wear one of the tops to Michelle's party. {I am so excited about my experienced at the Vintage Clothing Show and can't wait to post it here}




Sure enough, the party was fun and the food was delicious ! We met some lovely people there. And there were these two lovely young ladies that Steven and I were having a conversation with; one of them admired my out fit and asked where did I get the top from. Of course I  proudly answered that it was a found from yesterday's visiting the Vintage Clothing Show in Manhattan. Next I knew  she was typing on her cell and sending email to me so that I could send her the link of the Vintage Cloting Show. The next morning I saw her message and gladly forwarded the link to her.



The backdrop of this photo shoot is some what unusual and yes; it is a  newspaper ! There will be another post about my dilemma on how to photograph myself wearing an outfit. So stay tune !


What I am wearing;

~~ Vintage top bought at Vintage Clothing Show Manhttan ~~
~~Shoes "Gaia D'este (old) last seen here~~
~~ Vintage bib necklace, re-designed by Ellya at MelatiRose here~~
~~Vintage chanel earrings~~
~~Pink Neon Rope Belt DIY by Ellya, step by step here~~
~~Gianny Versace croc purse from the year 1996~~
~~Skinny Rhinestone head band; DIY by Ellya here~~


~~~~

Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!