photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flower Crowns & New-Born Baby Girl Head Bands Love

I am not sure why that I am addicted about making a flower crown.  Perhaps it's the girly girl in me or may be I love taking pictures of a beautiful young girls with long hair wearing these flower crowns that I created.  Either way,  I can assure you  that I won't stop making them. They are very easy to make and they look pretty as well. Don't they?

Next time I promise you that I will post the step by step on how to make these flower crowns.









I also obsessed about creating a new -born baby girl head bands.  I want to be ready and armed with props to style the new-born when the time comes to photograph the baby.  I have made these new-born head bands in the past (here).





Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!