photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Various Ways to Arrange & Decorate Cut Fresh Flowers



Not only that cut fresh flowers creates a pretty room but it also can send a signal of  a happy feeling to a person that happened to be in that room. I always love a fresh flowers in any room in our home. The more is the better.

So when my husband Steven brought me some fresh cut roses on  Valentine day I was very happy to have received it. At first I put them all in one vase. Since roses can last a long time after a few days it started to open up a little. They became very beautiful and big. But I got bored with the same spot being decorated by the roses. So I took out the vintage gold rim goblet and glasses that I bought from a thrift stores and decided to create a small group of roses decorating. I always love scouring a thrift store looking for an interesting stuff to collect like glasses or goblets to use for something in the future. So these gold rim glasses and goblets came in handy.



I took and cut the roses' stems to fit in the glasses and goblet. Then I grouped them together with the DIY sculptured pear that I spray painted with gold (here) with a vintage gold frame with the decorative pieces that I created a long time a go (here). One thing one must remember is that when decorating with group of fresh flowers try to group decorative pieces with the same theme like color or material. If you are going to use a white ceramic vases as a group of flowers then it is best to put together with a black or white frame art works. 






Grouping flowers in a small vases also can be pretty to decorate a coffee table as center piece. Here I combined the group with the gold sculptured pear and the golden star fish. Grouping different pieces and shape became a conversation elements all together. Again look for the same element within each piece that will tie them together. 



I then took some of the flowers from the original bouquet to decorate another room. Here a single stem can be pretty to decorate more than one small vases grouped together on the coffee table.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

~~~o0o~~~

 P.S.; If you wanted to follow CuriositaEllya through FB please follow at my FB page here.
And if you wish to follow CuriositaEllya through Google, please follow me here
I am going to delete the FB page on this blog sometime in the future as I have another one that I have created - complete story and as to why I am switching the FB page please read; here

2 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    Plafonniers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Plafonniers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!